> A simple solution that works on my xp machine is to define a hot key 
> (or button or menu item) as follows
> Command:
> control
> 
> Parameters:
> mouse
> 
> More Commands:
> wait.for(300)
> keys %s{enter}




Thank you very much for your idea for me to try brucexs.

I can't quite get it yet but I'm so close I think. I'm new to PowerPro.

Herre's what happens:

I go to configure>command lists>List: control win>add after

at edit list item I put

Name:  mouse change right to left

at enter command: *control

show at start: normal

command parameters: mouse

wait.for(3000)
keys %l{enter}

I set it at 3000 for now just to see it happen


I click test and it works...but I don't know how to link a hotkey to
it...or how to set up a hot key to trigger this thing I've set up

I know how to do basic hotkeys setups...but somehow I don''t get how
to setup a hotkey to trigger this

So if you would please, tell me how to configure a hotkey that will
trigger this nice command that you've given me.

Thank you very much,

frew

Reply via email to