--- In [email protected], "thricipio" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Now I find myself wondering if there's a way to output the
> results of an expression into a text field... like into a
> PowerPro Note... or into an e-mail. I'm guessing PowerPro can
> handle this but I don't have a clue as to how to go about it.
> Ideally, I'd like to hit a key series or combination that would
> write something like the following: "<DD> days, <hh> hours and
> <mm> minutes until the new drapes arrive!"
> 
> If anyone has any hints or suggestions, I'd be most appreciative.
> 

You could easily set up a hotkey (Configure Key/Mouse) that works in
your email program or all the time, that puts the phrase on the clipboard.

The command block would be something like:

clip.set(.countdown("20070704200000")++ " until Independence Day
fireworks!")

You could add "more commands" to also paste into the current window.

e.g., in more commands:

wait.for(50)
clip.paste

Regards,
Sheri

Reply via email to