--- In [email protected], "quantiworks" <quanticwo...@...> wrote:
>
> 
> Opera browser has a feature that lets you cycle open tabs
> with their titlename and own thumbnails using right-click + scroll or
> Ctrl+Tab.
> The first can scroll back and forward while the second only cycles
> forward. (Like XP default Alt-Tab behavior)
> 
> Is it possible to achieve something similar with PP to use with all
> apps?
> 
> If it's not possible to do it with thumbnails, then how can I have
> the same functionality only with captions by using two mouse buttons
> simultaneously,
> do I need the MouseTrap plugin, or PP can do it by itself?
> 
> I know how to display a list of active windows but I'd like to do
> it with that method if anyone have an idea how...

Confiture |setup|gui|left+wheel for alt-tab will do this by bringing up the 
alt-tab window, at leat on my machine.  My alt-tab has thumnails, but I think I 
had to installan MS app or  power toy for that.
>


Reply via email to