--- In [email protected], "brucexs" <bswit...@...> wrote:
> 
> Configure |setup|gui|left+wheel for alt-tab will do this by bringing up the 
> alt-tab window, at least on my machine.  My alt-tab has thumbnails, but I 
> think I had to install MS app or power toy for that.
> >
>

Thanks for pointing out that option bruce, I overlooked it seems.
As for your recommendation, I know about the MS powertoy.
I once installed it and uninstalled right away because it runs in
the background, I thought that MS would incorporate that
feature like the default Alt-Tab, which isn't running all the time
as a separate process. It runs of csrss and even without explorer shell loaded 
it still runs.
I have an old laptop with only 512MB of RAM and I try to keep
it free of applications running in the background.

I was thinking about some sort of implementation built into PP
that could display the thumbsnails, like the ThumbMin plugin
does but hooked into an Alt-Tab switcher.

Anyway, thanks for the pointer, I already enabled it to right-click
with the exclusion of =opera and serves me well, without the thumbnails... :(

Reply via email to