Hi folks,

I've asked this before but got no reply... does anybody know if there's any way
to find out what kind of an internal modem is installed in my PB 180, other
than opening the case (or does that help, either ?)

Secondly, I don't have the necessary phone plug connector for the modem and it
seems to be next to impossible to find one here (reasonably priced, that is).
So, I'd be grateful if anybody could point me to a site, or tell me the pinouts
of the phone plug connector, so I could maybe be able to build one myself.

TIA,

Vesa
Rovaniemi, Finland

--