At 07:12 PM 3/27/2002 -0500, you wrote:

>THe only really tricky part about the Duos is getting the top plastic
>off.  You have to be real careful not to break the locking tabs on
>the right side.  Its kind of a zen thing; I cant really describe how
>to do it.
>
>Mad Dog

The best way to do it is to pull off the two round caps on the screen
hinge. Then, you can pull the top plastic up by the to little "tab"
thingies on the sides towards the back and pull forwards towards you.
Slides right off no problem :)

Scott Holder

 CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at <http://roadtools.com>.