Hello all,

The following came from Tony:

I set the Memory Control Panel to list the PC
card as the Virtual Memory volume,  but "About This Computer" listed my hard
drive as the VM disk.  The Memory control panel said 111MB was used as
virtual memory,  and the "Get info" says the PC card has 11.1 left over.
What finally caused "About This Computer" to list the Flash RAM as the
Virtual Memory Disk was when I turned off all extensions and connected an
external drive (though the other PC card slot) & SCSI Zip Drive.
I don't have all that stuff. How do I get my stock PB 1400c to use the flash
card as virtual RAM. It just doesn't show up as being available in the
memory control panel. OS 8.6

I hope someone can help.

Thanks,
Ken N.