on 17/04/02 18:10, Bruce Johnson at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> The card comes with NO instructions,

Should have been in the box, is in the one I have for sale ...

Try http://www.freehost.nu/members/enigmac/appleman.html

> I found the short little screw on the back, where is the one on the
> cover of the vid card? I looked and couldn't find it.

It screws from the RH side down into the mobo, surely if you have the new
card you can see where it goes/see it screwed in the old one ?

> Do NOT let this dongle dangle, folks...it'll wreck that connector on the
> 'book tout suite.)

It is a big beast isn't it !

Best wishes

Malcolm Cornelius - The Powerbook Fanatic
www.pbfanatic.co.uk

 CoolPad at Staples. Both in white for iBooks at <http://roadtools.com>.