Ok, Tom. I just read in Charles Moore's LEM column
that OS X will work on the Kanga mob with a SW hack. I
don't feel like paying US $600 for a mob from one
source, so I'll be looking for another source.
Something tells me I'll be looking a long time. On the
upside, the 128 MB module fell %50 in price since a
year ago, now costing US $75.
Cheers
George
PS: Thanks for the offer of the manual in pdf format.