Microsoft states on their Mac information for Internet Explorer that, if you
let your computer go to sleep with IE up your computer will crash. the
workaround is to close down the IE program before allowing your computer to
sleep automatically or putting it to sleep manually. Might this be
contributing to your problem. I myself just had to double the memory
allocation for IE, because it likes to freeze my machine quite regularly. I
have loads of memory though so this is not a problem to me. IE sure isd a
memory hog.
Donna Pointer-- iMac, ergo iAm