Gee... maybe it wasn't on the PB list...

While running on AC,
Remove battery.
Start Intelligent Battery Recondition.
Insert battery when s/w notices there ain't a battery.
Let it do it's thing.
When the message comes up that the battery is toast, click through and
'wash, lather, rinse, repeat' a few times.

I then ran Battery Amnesia.

Brought my 'not recognized' PB520c battery back to 2 hours life.

Life is good!

Jim