An exhaustive search of the web turns up the info that the 6 volt
double-disk lithium battery set probably can be re-charged. The coin-sized
rig has three twisted  wires (white, black, red) that plug into the mother
board.

Does anyone have an idea of how to charge this? I have a multi-purpose
charging rig that handles batteries from wafers to 9volt. I could connect
the lithium set with aligator clips to the positive and negative (red and
black, I should imagine).

A new set runs over $50 from a supplier, so I figure I don't have much to
lose by trying this. Once charged, the lithium is supposed to last for
years.

Does anyone know of a charger available just for this setup?

Dick