Hi B ,
I've built  a disk tool floopy. thanks : The first aid can't repair the
problem:
8.1 system : screwed. After thankin you for this new step .
Now : 2 questions : How you network the 1400 to a classic mac via the port
printers cable ? ( proceedings and so on )
Now , I've got scsi port  mentioned by paul : # : 2.
I've a (system message : appearancelib  ( approximative translation ) : for
starting , use the disks furnished with your computer ( that's the problem  :
1/
I'd not got any disks hen I bought the 1400 and  2/ It's installed with 8.1
system.

Other question :How do you proceed to network the 1400  to a Classic via
the printer port  cables ?

Thanks for all , american friends. thanks , B.

Brian a *crit :