So here's a question for you folks...  Has anyone ever tried to
connect a 3400 display to a 5300?  The data cables look soooo
similar... ;-)

I'm guessing that even if one did this, the display would look funky
what with the different native resolutions of the LCDs...

Think it would work though, or do you think it would fry both
components?

Peace,
Drew
--
Having graduated (with a physics BS :-P), I will be using the email
address <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  Please update your address book.