In a message dated 8/20/02 2:39:37 AM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<<
... Only there is a problem with the powersupply. If I move the Powerbook and
the plug moves, the Powerbook gets of. Is there a way to reapir this ...

If your 190 has "AA" added as a suffix to its serial number, it has already
been through the recall for powering and other problems.

One of the fixes added in that recall was to replace the motherboard OR to
replace the power connector so that intermittent connections such as you
describe won't happen.

My 190s/5300s all have this "AA" and none of them have powering problems. In
fact, they are completely trouble-free.

I believe the 190/5300 recall is long since over.