>Well, I ran Battery Reset one more time, shut down, reset the power
>manager, zapped the PRAM, and now the battery is toast again.  No
>lights, nothing.
>
>ARGH!
>
>Ran Battery Reset again, did some voodoo dancing, still no lights,
>no functioning battery...
WS batts are a bit troublesome IMHO. The charging circuitry is a bit
suspect (with twin batteries at least) in my experience. This is usually
the right-bay battery (no, not loose) when charging left and then
switching to right.

Recommendation? I just leave the 2nd battery in with AC plugged in until
it decides to get charged.

Cheers,

RD

Remy Davison
Contributing Editor/News Editor, Insanely-Great Mac
<http://www.insanely-great.com> mail: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
RD's PowerBook page: <http://www.macpowerbook.com>