If no one else has jumped on this, I would definitely be interested! Always
room for one more 'retro'puter', and I distinctly remember lusting for the
Atari computers, but having no shot at being able to afford 'em! Don't have
a lot to trade, I fear, but I do have some 'vintage' Mac software on
original diskettes. I'll have to go through my collection to send you a
list, but I don't think it's anything spectacular. Which Mac or Macs are you
running? I know I at least have Lotus 123 for Mac, and Adobe Type
Manager/Fonts, plus a few others, but they're all probably System 7 or 6
vintage apps at best. Be happy to part with them, if they're of any use to
you.

Thanks!

Richard