Here's the address for GV SW DLs:

<ftp://ftp.globalvillage.com/pub/software/mac/>

You need the PC card SW v3.0.2, and also grab the 3.06 updater.

IIRC, the tome included with the installer you have can be opeed using
Apple's Tomeviewer utility, allowing you to grab and manually install the
SW. Do a search on Versiontracker for tomeviewer if you don't already
have it.

hth,

Dan K

Send list messages to:  <mailto:powerbooks@;mail.maclaunch.com>