James,

If you can browse the 6320's drive on your 190cs, you can also use
your 190cs to view CDs mounted in the 6320 via AppleTalk.  (Er, your
6320 does have a CD-ROM drive, doesn't it?)

Long and short - You don't have to find 8.1 on floppies.  Get the CD,
stick it in your 6320, share it with your 190cs, and install 8.1 over
AppleTalk onto the 190cs.  Easy-peasy.  Heck, I've done that w/ 8.5 on
my 5300.  It took a few hours, but it worked.

Dog slow, but it will work and save you the headache of 1st tracking
down 8.1 floppies, then 2nd installing 8.1 via floppy (that's gotta be
a nightmare!).

Alternatively, get the PowerBook SCSI adapter, hook your book up in
SCSI disk mode, and install 8.1 via the 6320.  That would be super
easy, and the adapter's on eBay all the time.  And if you ask nicely,
I'll bet someone on LEM-swap will give you a deal.

So unless you have another reason for wanting the floppies, my advice
would be to give up on that avenue.  There are easier, faster methods.

Peace,
Drew
--
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>