--- George Mogiljansky <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If memory serves me correctly, you should let it run
> until empty, do a full recharge, repeat several
> times
> (or many times) until one fine day you notice that
> the
> memory effect is gone.
> YMMV
> George

Close, George ;-)
When it shows a full recharge, be sure to pop the
battery out for about 30 seconds, and then put it back
in... the system will see it as not fully charged
again and will force a little more of a charge on
it...  Continue that process through about 6 times of
seeing the charge indicator showing a full charge.  By
then, you should be able to get all your going to out
of that battery....

My guess is you should be getting about an hour and a
half to two hours off of that NiMh

Cheers,
Sionnach