I am new to powerbooks, and have a 2001 iBook, and my GF has a 3400 and
we just got another 3400 for her son. What is the best way to get both
a) the most life per charge and b) the longest battery life? Both of us
keep them plugged in all the time except for short periods when mobile.
What is the best practice, especially for the older ones? Both 3400s
were bought used, so I don't know their history...

Thanks,

Lou