>I have a PB 1400 with G3/233 and the full 64 MB RAM. I just finished doing
>a VPC 3/Win 98 from the >VPC 3 CD-ROM and it runs just fine in the default
>48 MB RAM configuration. I also did a stripped >down installation of
>Office 97 to see how it would run. Word is slow - you can sometimes type
>faster >than the letters show up on the screen - but  useable.

Arrgh.  Well there's perhaps one reason to get the full 64 instead of 60;
not sure that's cost effective for me though.  But my Win95 install works
fine and does my taxes with turboTAX, which is what I wanted (although
printing was a pain for a documented issue, IIRC- maybe that would work
better (printing to Mac postscript printer from VPC ) in VPC 4).  It might
be that if I REALLY remove absolutely every extension I might get to enough
physical RAM available to make VPC 4 happy,bur I disabled just about
everything when I was testing and it still didn't run.

Thanks for the info;

Brian