Hey there:
I just had a thought. It's not going to be easy to get you a pic of the
screen for a bunch of reason, not the least that the flaw is very small...
We could do the deal through and Escrow service and split the cost. You send
them the money and they hold it. I send you the machine. You have say... 2
days to make sure it's cool, if not you send it back, if you like it you
tell them and they pay me. The drawback is that apparently they take a long
time to pay me, but I'm not in a rush for the money...

What do you think? That way you can see the scratches and screen thing for
yourself and decide if you are cool with it or not... if you keep it I pay
for shipping, if you send it back you pay for shipping... or something like
that.

Sound good?
lemme know