It is completely possible, but you might need to spend a bit of money, or
have no qualms about using a 'stolen' serial number...
PC MacLan is a brilliant program I am using on a WinXP box, which allows
file and printer sharing. I can access the windows hard drives (even the zip
drive) from the various Macs in the house, using AppleTalk.

Anyway, you can set it up such that your Mac prints to the the PC, because
the PC in in fact emulating a PostScript Printer. It takes the postscript
file and saves it in a specific folder. A THIRD program entitled "ghost
script" then takes the PS file and prints it out. Sounds complex, but works
like a charm. If you can get your Mac to share files on the XP box without
MacLan (Mac services or something) then you don't need to spend a cent. Just
download Ghost script (freeware) and then whenever you go to print, save as
a postscript file in the specified folder on the PC.

Hope some of this helps.