>>and that drive
should be internally terminated and plugged for SCSI ID 3.<<

Why, pray, should it have to be SCSI ID 3?  Just curious.   Mine was at
2 when I bought it, and it's given me more headaches than all the frat
parties in college.  Set it to 3, and it works just fine.

Any particular reason?

And thanks for the info.