Recently, after using Retrospect Express to place a duplicate of my boot
partition on another hard drive for safe storage, I reformatted the
original partition and reinstalled OS 8.6.I then proceeded to reinstall
various applications and carry over other programs not requiring an
install. I had to do this as my system was constantly crashing and
freezing. So far everything is operating smoothly without the old crash
and freeze activity. I copy over or install a few at a time and operate
the computer to insure no problems were carried over. My problem is that
the old remote access control strip section had the option of indicating
the connection speed numerically and a set of flourescent up and down
arrows to indicate data leaving or entering the computer. This has
dissappeared and now I only have the option of ikon only, time connected
or time remaining. I really miss the connection speed display and
direction arrow display but can't figure out where they dissapeared to or
how to get them back. I've used the remote access module from different
backups but none bring back my old display. Any help or direction would
be greatly appreciated. Thanks

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE!