on 27/02/03 08:15, David Allen at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> 32 Meg modules are not stackable.

Simply not true.  I have configured many 1400 with a 16 and a 32.

Some Ram module are not stackable at all, they lack a pass thru connector.

I have heard of problems with certain 16 and 32 not working together,
likewise people not being able to change the 4MB Apple card for an 8MB one.
In the tens of 1400s I've worked on I've never seen these problems but they
have been reported often enough on the list to suggest that some Ram modules
are problematic.

Best wishes

Malcolm Cornelius - The Powerbook Fanatic
www.pbfanatic.co.uk

MSN Messenger - [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ICQ - 47738640