i've not tried RD on my 1400c/G3, but I do have it on my an 040 610 machine running
8.1 with only 8 megs of ram. It allows me to run Office, Netscape, and MacHTTP on it
rather solidly. I think it uses some sort of RAM disk-like thing for the vm, but not
certain.

I've had trouble with it before on a PM7200, but those machines had memory troubles
from the get-go...

I'll pull that 8mb Apple ram card out and try to stack the 16 and 32 meg chip again
when I get home. Would be cool to get it to work, 56 megs of RAM would help out a
bit... every meg counts :-)