Hi list.

Got my first Mac a few weeks ago.
Found a guy trying to get rid of(in the trash) his PB Duo 280c w. Duo
Dock II. No cables or periphials though and just minimal OS (8.1)
installed on HD but hey it was for free. :)

I find playing around with it really amusing, got it to boot Linux but
without keyboard and mouse support(ADB). But hey MacOS isn't really that
bad either when you get used to it.

I was thinking about trying to replace the hd. So I would like to know
if there are any logical upper limit on the disk size and if so, what
might that limit be?

I understand there is possible to fit the Duo Dock with hd as well, am I
right? Does anyone have experience of putting hd into the Duo Dock II?

A Sweden based new "beliver" ;)
Fredrik Rundgren <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>