on 3/25/03 9:34 PM, Sid Barras wrote:

>I have yet to find and on/off switch, so I'm  assuming there is not one?
>is there a reset switch? I'm not afraid of opening it up and checking the
>output of the power supply. How do you get in it?
>
>Is there any safety switches or such that have to be closed for it to come
>on?
>I'm not getting the green light on the led bank on top...

There is no power switch. The most likely cause of no LEDs is the power
cord working loose (inside the little door on one corner); if that's not
it I have no idea.

I don't think there is any reset; you can pull the plug. After any jam or
other yellow light condition, you typically have to open and close the
toner cover and it resets itself. Jams tend to occur in the back; often I
have to hold the pass-thru switch in the up position with a rubber band.