thanks to victoria and all who offered help, but I am thinking malcom's
suggestion is the way I'm going to have to do it. My original goal was to
buy another chip so that I could max it out at 64, but I didn't know what to
start looking for - a 16 or a 24.
I'll find out soon enough, where's that screw driver? oh there it is... ok
now the hammer...
wayne