On 4/6/03 8:02 AM, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I use a 280c, and have no intention of upgrading to the 2300c, BUT I would
> like to upgrade to the 2300c SCREEN and maybe the RAM..

Can I be so bold as to ask why you don't want to use the 2300? I looked up
some specs, and dimensions/weight wise it is identical to your 280...
Perhaps instead of putting the 2300 ram and screen on the 280, maybe the 280
HD in the 2300??

Or just pick up a cheap 'lil HD from a computer fair or something?

--
John