Hi,
On my still-being tested 3400 (thx for your patience),
I did a clean 8.1 install, and the 2.9.5 version
worked fine. Then some extensions were moved around
(without my permission) and it crashed. But, 2.9.2
still works. If anybody knows what the difference is
in requirements, please respond.
Also, has anybody chosen from the menu "make iCab
behave as IE, Netscape" or just as default?
Best
George

--- macdaniel3400c <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>