FWIW, I'm having a bit of trouble with the new version of iCab on my 520c
with the Apple PPC option.  Both the PPC version and the 68k version
freeze the computer when you try to open a page (ANY page).  I've been
working with Alexander at iCab to figure out the problem, but no luck so
far.  iCab 2.9.1 works well (if a bit slow) on this machine, and I'm quite
happy with it as a browser.  If I could get the new version running I'd be
even happier.  :)

Later.................Howard