I just talked to a friend of mine and he said he really likes the laserwriter, i have never heard of this model. have any of you?

p.s.

now for some reason it will not format any disk, and now i lost my document that i need for class tomorrow, sadly i don't have a really old version of word for windows, i only have office 2000.