Hello everybody!

I have the possibility to buy two different vintage powerbooks. Both are in
great shape but I don't know which one to choose... maybe you can help me?!

The available computers are the 520 and the 5300cs, both are at 45$ (the 520
will be sold with a soft case). The 5300cs is cool because of the color
screen but the reputation of the 5300 serie is not the best you can find ;)!
The 520 is quite cool too because it's tiny and the battery will hold longer
thanks to the greyscale screen. So that's my problem... which one to choose?

Thanks for your hekp,
Nicolas.