I've been doing a lot of surfing lately with my 520c, wireless, modem or
DSL, using iCab.  I was using the 68k version but now have the PPC card
for this puppy and upgraded to the ppc version of the program.  If you
need to view something "right now" this isn't the computer to use, but
with patience it does work.  Battery life with two batteries is about 1.5
hours total.

As far as word processing goes, I'm the Township Clerk for our
township--for meetings I'm using my favorite word processor:  Launch Deja
][, boot up 8-bit AppleWorks and do minutes.  (I print them off at home
from my //e and a laser printer.  :) )

Later.................Howard