Hi listers...

Late into the night, I tore down my Wallstreet 250mhz laptop that I got cheap
(spill damage) to replace the I/O, or logic board with another one I recently
acquired. I checked the manual(s) and all of the boards and the processor
matched up as swappable...

Now to begin with; at first (before the surgery) the laptop would simply sit
there (with the fan blowing) whenever I plugged it in. Didn't need to press
anything; it would just start blowing away...

I was advised that it could be the logic board. So tonite, I switched it out.
without reconnecting everything, I plugged in the (good) AC adapter on just
the "new" logic board, the processor and the fan, all plugged into my TV via
the video out (in case there was a picture). Nothing! Even after I reconnected
the "on" button, plugged the board back in and pressed it... nothing.

I then got the first logic board back out, and did the same thing with it...
nothing! Not even the fan, now!

Help! Is there something about the Wallstreet that makes it necessary to
completely reassemble it to function? I cannot for the life of me figure out why
NOW the 1st logic board does not even activate the fan anymore...

Craig W.