Subject: Re: SCSI to IDE converter

> >>  That said, anybody knows about IDE to SCSI converters small enough to
> >>  fit
> >>  inside a 5XX? It would be another solution, but I think not very
> >>  possible.

WE actually purchased an IDE to SCSI converter on ebay a couple of months
ago for $55 second user.
It fits inside a PB 540C with the drive (mostly underneath / on top of ) it.
So saying,  we cant figure out which connectors to connect to and although
its guaranteed to work as it came from a working machine its no good to us
so we went out and purchased a 1gb SCSI HD instead.
Anyone who can use iti s welcomed to contact me off-list. We are a
charitable body so make a fair offer and its yours.

Gerald Jennings