==============Original message text===============
On Tue, 03 Feb 2004 14:28:56 CST "PowerBooks" wrote:

From: Kenneth Vann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Fix for missing arrow.

Hello. As I get older my eyes just dont work as good any more. I am having
trouble finding my arrow on the screen of my PB 1400. For years I have used
a little control panel called Pointer Locator v1. I got it on some disk
Apple distributed for the PB1400 years ago. This allowed me to have a key
combination which would put a bullseye on the pointer and made it easy to
find. I know I can use mouse tracks, but I would prefer somthing different.
The Pointer Locator but does not work under OS 9.1.

Any suggestions for a replacement?
===========End of original message text===========

I recommend Fat Cursors available from Tucows at
http://visicom.mac.tucows.com/preview/205262.html .  It thickens the arrow and I-beam
insert cursor about twice their usual size,
handy on a 5300cs, with no change
in processor speed (I've heard this can be an issue with such utilities).
My roommate also uses it with his G3
because of the size of his monitor (17").  One drawback is if you use the
Control Strip, the arrow goes back
down to "normal" size when positioned on it.

----

"Royalty is found
where corgis abound." -- Old folk saying