On Friday, February 6, 2004, at 09:51 PM, Tom Saecker wrote:

Hi, Since my local source didn't know I'll ask this panel of experts.
I've been learning how to use this Global Village 56K PC card Modem in my 5300cs and while I have gotten on line with it I have been unable to eject it. I have had to physically pull it out to remove it and that is difficult to do. Of course I shut the computer down before doing so.

Since eject is under software control, it's possible that something's still glomming on to the card, in the software sense, and the System won't let you eject it because it thinks it's still being used.
--
"Wherever you go, there you are." - B. Banzai, Ph.D.
Bruce Johnson