On Feb 9, 2004, at 8:52 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>>> I'm using a PB 1400c with a 233 mHz G3 Vimage processer.
>>> bought this game for it, since it's a favorite game on my PC ...
>>>
>>> the requirements suggests should be able to run the game;
>>> when I try to load the game, it tells me that drawsprocket is unable to switch to 640x480 resolution,

Check the monitor control panel, click *options* ... I believe the 1400 had one choice ... 800 x 600 , nada mas !!
Don't know what could be done about that, short of a video card w/ monitor, but makes for a heavy briefcase .

Also checked the game box for RAM requirements ... says 48 MB min. ,
but loaded on my G4 Yikes w/9.2.2, the apps info box says 70,361 K (70 MB) minimum and suggested is 78,533 K ...
May vary w/ different models ??
By the time those alien pods are about to open, it's taking a lot more memory ...

In a message dated 2/10/04 2:33:36, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>> Hi Brian

>> I've only used the game on my G3 upgraded 9600 and it was pretty slow on that.
>> Looking at the system requirements, it looks like it should run on your machine.

Thanks for the reply, so far no one else has offered help. I have to admit, I'm a bit stumped by this. Brian

HTH ... Jerry