Hello fellow listers!  I recently acquired a PB3400
(180MHz, 80MB RAM, 1.4G HD), and was wondering what
the biggest HD (in Gigabytes) that the OS or BIOS can
allow.  Currently I'm running OS 8.1, but was thinking
of getting OS 8.6.  Also, since it uses an IDE
connection, I'm assuming that any HD manufacturer
(IBM, Toshiba, Hitachi, etc.) would be OK to use as
long as it is the 9.5mm height. Any info would be
GREATLY apprecited!

Peace!
Scott