> From: Brian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> On Sunday, October 10, 2004, at 03:59 PM, VidaVerde wrote:
>>
>>  Brian said he just completed a PayPal transaction using "9.1/ IE 5.1.
>>  1400/G3.  CCarbonlib etc."    I think he's the **only** person so far
>> who can do this. This could be really important. Brian, can you let us
>> know the exact version of IE and CarbonLib you have (IE 5.1.7 is what
>> I have), and what flavour of the OS (what country type - though I'm
>> clutching at straws here)
>
> no, Drew and someone else said they had no issues as well.
>
> It's IE 5.1.7, 9.1 (US), 1400/G3.  Carbonlib 1.6 but as Drew said, IE
> doesn't use Carbonlib.

Re Paypal, I probably could complete payments in iCab just fine *if*  were
paying from my bank account. It's the "Change Funding Source" choice that
does not work: it should give you a chance to choose credit card, but in
iCab it dumps me into a screen for adding a new bank account instead, and
there is no way for me to put a purchase on a credit card unless I change
browsers.

Has anyone been successful paying through Paypal with a credit card using
iCab?

Beverly