Go to ebay and look for the Global Village PowerPort cards. The PowerPort Platinum goes fairly cheaply. It'll install in the PC card slot on the left of the machine. Software's downloadable--I have it here if too, if your card doesn't come with the setup stuff. I've been using a PowerPort with my 5300c for almost a year now and it works fine.