First and foremost, thanks for visiting my site, and I'm glad you enjoyed
Martin's articles!  :-)

I have not yet attempted opening the battery case myself, but intend to try
it soon on my PB170 battery.  If anyone has accomplished this and has
pictures they could share, I'd love to see them, too, and would be most
happy to host them on the site to complement Martin's articles.

        Bob
        http://macs.freeshell.org