I have downloaded the OS files and they were decompressed by Stuffit. I
have Disk Copy 6.3.3 installed. I seem to be doing something wrong when
trying to disk copy each part to a floppy disk. I have tried simply dbl
clicking on the first file- that creates a large disk image on my desktop,
but no way will it fit onto a floppy. Opening Disk Copy and asking it to
mount a disk does the same. I have also tried simply copying each part as
downloaded onto floppies, but my machine won't boot it. (For these testing
purposes I am usiing a dl of 7.5.3 and a pb 180 assuming the process would
be the same for my intended project.

Can anyone refresh me on exactly to go about transferring these multi-part
downloads onto floppies the first of which will boot and begin install of
an OS. Thanks for your time.

Try booting from the 7.5 Network Access floppy then transferring the parts
via floppy disk. Network access is in the utilities section of the Apple
older software page.

Rick