Andrew Kershaw wrote:

 > I already have 2
 > Powerbook 190s that I just bought, that I also need some specs on. I

check and see different numbers for the processor speed. One site says

> 33Mhz while others say 66. What are the correct numbers?

33 MHz is the bus speed.
66 MHz is the actual CPU speed.

That's wrong. 33MHz is the bus speed and CPU speed. The CPU has a clock input at 66MHz, but no data is processed at 66MHz. All processing occurs at 33MHz. The 68040 is 1:1 tied to the bus speed. It was a marketing trick of Motorola and Apple to "double" the CPU speed based on the clock input, and eventually both went away from that.

Peace,
Drew

Thanks for the info. I now know what to expect when my 190 comes in.

Ja ne,
Caleb