On May 27, 2005, at 8:33 PM, PowerBooks wrote:

Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 19:27:50 -0500
Subject: 1400 vs 2400 vs 3400 keyboards
From: "Dan Palka" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I absolutely hate the 3400c's keyboard.

I heard good things about the 1400 keyboards, but they look the same in
pictures?  What's different about them?  Are they easier to type on?

What are the keyboards on the 2400 like?

I'm considering buying either a 2400 or 1400... keyboard is an important
issue...

1400 is the best. Ever.
It has a nice thick aluminum plate below the keys, so you don't get the flex that happens in the 500/5300/3400 series. Good action on the keys, too.

---
JSH
TiBook
"The public will believe anything, so long as it is not founded on truth."
(Edith Sitwell)