I agree, the 3400c's keyboard is horrible. Compared to that, the keyboard on the 2400c is an absolute delight (unless you want your keys big!). Sorry, no experience with the 1400c.

Peter

Op 28-mei-05 om 2:27 heeft Dan Palka het volgende geschreven:

I absolutely hate the 3400c's keyboard.

I heard good things about the 1400 keyboards, but they look the same in
pictures?  What's different about them?  Are they easier to type on?

What are the keyboards on the 2400 like?

I'm considering buying either a 2400 or 1400... keyboard is an important
issue...